Construction and Allied Trades
Wheatley’s recognise that the construction industry covers a diverse number of businesses and trades, but with over 50 years of experience in the construction sector, we are confident of delivering the right solution, advice and support services to our clients, first time. We take care of your business insurance so that you don’t have to.
- A free and confidential insurance health check / audit by a Chartered Insurance Broker
- Face to face advice, business survey and needs assessment by a Chartered Insurance Broker
- Full explanation of policy terms and conditions, in plain English and help to understand and adhere to your policy obligations
- Comprehensive, cost-effective and proactive risk management solutions
- Support and assistance to check and manage that your sub-contractors are adequately insured
- 24/7 in-house local claims support
- Independent advice – we are not tied to any one insurance company
- Free employment law advice
Typical Insurance Covers we arrange for this sector:-
- Contractors All Risks Insurance
- JCT 6.5.1 Non-Negligence cover
- All Risks, Own and Hired Plant and Equipment cover
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Employees Tools cover
- Performance Bonds cover
- Employers, Public and Products Liability Insurance
- Latent Defects cover
- Facilities to include Defective Workmanship and Financial Loss covers (subject to criteria)
All policies placed with Wheatley’s are offered via financially secure and dependable insurers and put together and tailored by a Chartered Broker for added peace of mind.
Why Wheatley’s are different:-
Wheatley’s recognise the importance of all clients, large or small. Our Chartered Brokers deliver technical advice on a “face to face” basis as well as overseeing all administrative service and claims support functions. At Wheatley’s, we are not trying to re-invent the wheel but simply deliver on what we promise, by providing quality advice and service and do what we say we will do.
Wheatley’s are distinctly friendly, personable and non-corporate. We have a “hands-on” approach where you can speak with the Chartered Broker who places your business at inception on a day to day basis and who will visit you throughout the year at agreed service intervals. Wheatley’s treat all clients as one of our family and work with them to make a difference.
To speak to us to discuss your insurance requirements, please call 0121 809 5555.