Haulage and Logistics
For over 25 years, the Directors of Wheatley’s have been advising and arranging bespoke solutions for businesses within the haulage and logistics sector.
During this time, Wheatley’s have built up a detailed sector knowledge and are able to offer the right product and advice first time, providing specific insurance products for this sector for businesses of varying sizes. We take care of your business insurance so that you don’t have to.
- A free and confidential insurance health check / audit by a Chartered Insurance Broker
- Face to face advice, business survey and needs assessment by a Chartered Insurance Broker
- Full explanation of policy terms and conditions, in plain English and help to understand and adhere to your policy obligations
- Comprehensive, cost-effective and proactive risk management solutions
- Support and assistance to check and manage that your sub-contractors are adequately insured
- 24/7 in-house local claims support
- Independent advice – we are not tied to any one insurance company
- Free employment law advice
- 24/7 motor claims reporting and management via a dedicated phone APP, allowing us to help you manage claims, reduce costs and premiums
Typical Insurance Covers we arrange for this sector:-
- Motor Fleet (trucks and haulage fleets of all sizes)
- Cyber Insurance
- Trailer cover (attached and detached)
- Property Insurance
- Special Types (fork-lift trucks and container lifters)
- Money Cover
- Freight Liability / Goods in Transit (including container cover)
- Computer Insurance
- Warehouse / Storage cover
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Employers, Public and Products Liability Insurance
- Errors and Omissions
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Directors and Officers Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
All policies placed with Wheatley’s are offered via financially secure and dependable insurers and put together and tailored by a Chartered Broker for added peace of mind.
Why Wheatley’s are different:-
Wheatley’s recognise the importance of all clients, large or small. Our Chartered Brokers deliver technical advice on a “face to face” basis as well as overseeing all administrative service and claims support functions. At Wheatley’s, we are not trying to re-invent the wheel but simply deliver on what we promise, by providing quality advice and service and do what we say we will do.
Wheatley’s are distinctly friendly, personable and non-corporate. We have a “hands-on” approach where you can speak with the Chartered Broker who places your business at inception on a day to day basis and who will visit you throughout the year at agreed service intervals. Wheatley’s treat all clients as one of our family and work with them to make a difference.
To speak to us to discuss your insurance requirements, please call 0121 809 5555.