Manufacturing and Engineering
Wheatley’s take the time to provide the right product and advice first time, providing specific insurance products for manufacturing and engineering businesses of varying sizes. We take care of your business insurance so that you don’t need to.
- A free and confidential insurance health check / audit by a Chartered Insurance Broker
- Face to face advice, business survey and needs assessment by a Chartered Insurance Broker
- Full explanation of policy terms and conditions, in plain English and help to understand and adhere to your policy obligations
- Comprehensive, cost-effective and proactive risk management solutions
- 24/7 in-house local claims support
- Independent advice – we are not tied to any one insurance company
- Free employment law advice
Typical Insurance Covers we arrange for Manufacturing and Engineering Businesses:-
- Commercial Combined Insurance to include as required:
- Property (including full theft)
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Automatic cover for Stock at Sub Contractors
- Employers, Public and Products Liability Insurance
- Automatic Moulds, Tools and Dies cover
- Errors and Omissions cover
- Automatic Legal Expenses cover
- Directors and Officers Insurance
- Automatic Exhibition cover
- Cyber Insurance
- Computer Insurance
- Terrorism Cover
- Automatic Computer Breakdown cover
- Business Travel Insurance
- Money Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Goods in Transit / Marine Insurance
- Motor Fleet Insurance
All policies placed with Wheatley’s are offered via financially secure and dependable Insurers and put together and tailored by a Chartered Broker for added peace of mind.
Why Wheatley’s are different:-
Wheatley’s recognise the importance of all clients, large or small. Our Chartered Brokers deliver technical advice on a “face to face” basis as well as overseeing all administrative service and claims support functions. At Wheatley’s, we are not trying to re-invent the wheel but simply deliver on what we promise, by providing quality advice and service and do what we say we will do.
Wheatley’s are distinctly friendly, personable and non-corporate. We have a “hands-on” approach where you can speak with the Chartered Broker who places your business at inception on a day to day basis and who will visit you throughout the year at agreed service intervals. Wheatley’s treat all clients as one of our family and work with them to make a difference.
To speak to us to discuss your insurance requirements, please call 0121 809 5555.
5th Floor, Trinity Point, New Road,
Halesowen, West Midlands,
0121 809 5555
Wheatley's Insurance Brokers Limited is registered in England registration number 11921038. Registered address is 5th Floor, Trinity Point, New Road, Halesowen, West Midlands, B63 3HY. Wheatley's Insurance Brokers Limited is an Appointed Representative of JPM (Insurance Management) Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA Register number 305763. Our details can be checked by visiting the FCA's website or calling them on 0800 111 6768