Products & Services
High Net Worth Insurance is designed for individuals with high-value homes, listed buildings and higher than average contents or jewellery requirements.
We understand insurance can be very impersonal and our experience tells us “off the shelf” solutions for many individuals, simply won’t do. Our aim is to provide you with complete protection and be there when you need us most. Put simply, we take care of your insurance needs so that you don’t have to.
- A free and confidential insurance health check / audit by a Chartered Insurance Broker
- Face to face advice, Home Survey and Needs Assessment
- Full explanation of policy terms and conditions, in plain English and help to understand and adhere to your policy obligations
- 24/7 in-house local claims support
- Independent advice – we are not tied to any one insurance company
- Protection and expert advice, all delivered personally providing total reassurance
- Specific insurance policies with added value
Typical Insurance Covers we arrange for Private Clients:-
- High Net Worth Home Insurance
- Fine Art and Collectables
- Overseas Properties
- Valuables including Antiques and Jewellery
- Second Homes
- Prestige and Sports Cars
Why Wheatley’s are different:-
Wheatley’s recognise the importance of all clients, large or small. Our Chartered Brokers deliver technical advice on a “face to face” basis as well as overseeing all administrative service and claims support functions. At Wheatley’s, we are not trying to re-invent the wheel but simply deliver on what we promise, by providing quality advice and service and do what we say we will do.
Wheatley’s are distinctly friendly, personable and non-corporate. We have a “hands-on” approach where you can speak with the Chartered Broker who places your business at inception on a day to day basis and who will visit you throughout the year at agreed service intervals. Wheatley’s treat all clients as one of our family and work with them to make a difference.
To speak to us to discuss your insurance requirements, please call 0121 809 5555.